Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great guys to deal with. Ordered a set of pazzo levers for a buddy at work on Saturday night, had them at the house by Thursday. Very Fast and Free Shipping. Will deal with Cory Again.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
I would concur as long as it's not an international item, which they are at the mercy of international shipment. Otherwise, yes, Corey and the MM staff are fantastic and great communicators. They price match too!

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
motomummy

great place to deal with...........i ordered some stompgrip, earlier this week, and its here already! it got here so fast i don't even think the tracking knew where my package was!

great place to deal with!

you will not be disappointed ............. next item from them Pazzo's baby! can't wait!

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
yup...they are fast. good friend of mine ordered pazzo's on a weds and recieved them on saturday.

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
these guys are for real..........nuff said

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hawaii50

Picked up the Alpinestars SMX+ Boots he had for sale.

Everything was as described, and in excellent shape. Very good communication, had the tracking number for me the very next day after payment, and total piece of mind throughout the transaction.

Great seller!

Thanks!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Thanks Dre!!! Glad your happy. Dre also is a very good buyer!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
DUFFYRR - Excellent Seller

I recently bought a pair of side mirror from DuffyRR who posted in the classified section of this Forum. :director: Just want to vouch for him that he's an EXCELLENT seller. He communicates with me on every detail. He made an effort going to the Post Office knowing that they might be closed on Holidays. I got the tracking number and the product just exactly what he described.

Definitely will do business again.

Great Job! Thank you for everything.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts