Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm riding this year!!!! I'm so excited I could pop right now. Last year I was in there, I hesitated because I wasn't sure about paying that much, and so I held off. Naturally, it sold out. This year, I didn't miss a beat. Level 2a, saturday June 21.

I'm so so so excited like a little kid at christmas:cruising:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll make myself a reminder and hit you up when it gets closer. I know another guy going as well and I'm going to probably pit with him, but if you don't know anyone else that will be there, we can pit in the same area. Are you coming in from Arkansas? Thats one heck of a drive!! I'll be coming in from just down the road in San Antonio.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll make myself a reminder and hit you up when it gets closer. I know another guy going as well and I'm going to probably pit with him, but if you don't know anyone else that will be there, we can pit in the same area. Are you coming in from Arkansas? Thats one heck of a drive!! I'll be coming in from just down the road in San Antonio.
Yeah it's a drive, but I enjoy road trips! My closest track is Hallett, and that's still 5 hours away. I don't think anybody I know have signed up, so a pit buddy with a 600rr would be most welcome.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi. I was lucky and got a second trackday on Sunday. I will be in 2B on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. This way I will be able to learn the track with instructors on Saturday and then go out with the fast guys on Sunday! This will be cooooool!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts