Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to know what you would do first would you get all the silver powder coated or would you get the power commander with the auto tune and IRC-2 i plan on getting all those together what would you do to your bike first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
i did mine all at once so i didnt have to tear down the bike twice. but if i had to choose i would go with the preformance upgrades first.

·
Registered
249 Posts
i did mine all at once so i didnt have to tear down the bike twice. but if i had to choose i would go with the preformance upgrades first.
:+1:... Although if you look at my sig I have all aesthetic upgrades and no performance ones. Haha, seriously though. Taking the bike apart over and over again is a biatch...

·
Registered
233 Posts
i would go performance first, put the big titties on first and you can put lipstick and high heels on that bitch when your ready to take her out on the town for a night.

·
Registered
169 Posts
get the power commander first then during the winter go and get it powder coated. that way you got the summer to ride.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Depends, U park the bike, sit back and admire her? or do you ride it? Depends on what you do more of. If you blow past everyone then they won't be able to see your powdercoating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts