Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use to play source all the time and now I see that they have come out with a new revised version. Anyone play it yet? How is it?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I use to play source all the time and now I see that they have come out with a new revised version. Anyone play it yet? How is it?
I've been playing CS since the WON days and I hate GO. If you were any sort of a serious CSS player, you will probably hate GO. It promotes everything that advanced players hate; spray and pray, crouching, running and shooting, weapon accuracy is out the window, shots are randy as ****, the sound (OMG THE SOUND!!!) is retarded....

It may be a good game once they get everything worked out but for now it's just a lot prettier. Game play is crap IMHO.

Of course, this is just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

^^^ my brother put that together from a scrim we played in (CSS)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a little disappointing to hear. I hope they fix these things. Also do you know if they will have surf maps or do they already have them in this version? I probably played those servers more than any other

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
That is a little disappointing to hear. I hope they fix these things. Also do you know if they will have surf maps or do they already have them in this version? I probably played those servers more than any other
IMO, they released the game too early. Needs a lot of dev work still.

They have some custom surf maps. Gun game is a mode that comes with the game and is called arms race as well.

It's the new competitive CS. Most of the big pros from 1.6 and css are moving to it so there will be a lot of development coming to make it as good or better than 1.6 was in it's prime. It will definitely get better, just going to take some time.

Again, it's 25% of the cost of the other big shooters, gameplay is identical to the other CS's and it looks really good. I'm just being picky because I have played CS so much in the past 10 years. I still play about an hour a day so you should pick it up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I played all the time back in the 1.5 1.6 days. Never got into source. Cool to see they are still updating it and keeping it alive. Been a Call of Duty guy since World at War these days tho.

·
Registered
134 Posts
my frirnd said it was alright. maybe ill try it out too lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my frirnd said it was alright. maybe ill try it out too lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Motorcycle.com Free App
It is a good buy since it is so cheap. You gotta try the surf servers. It can take a little bit to learn how to surf, but so fun when you figure it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts