Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing too crazy just went out to for a short ride and to take some pics around town!! And yes my friend is a total squid. I cannot get him to wear all his gear for nothing. I was surprised he even put on a jacket!!

·
Not right now chief, im in the f'ing zone
4,495 Posts
Jacket and shorts...haha thats funny. Awesome pics though, looks beautiful!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Nice pics.

·
Registered
799 Posts
cool pics... not diggin the short thing though. Show your buddy some crash pics, or take a belt sander to his knees .....J/K

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dude, you are stopped in the middle of the road on a bend?!?! By the look of the camber someone could come around that at 80mph. I don't know if you or your squiddly mate is worse.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Love the last shot!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
thats funny you called your friend a squid ...... nice pics

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Nice pics.. And I also think it's funny you called your friend a squid. I have a couple friends who are squids as well. I can't stand it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
buck_y_lee said:
Dude, you are stopped in the middle of the road on a bend?!?! By the look of the camber someone could come around that at 80mph. I don't know if you or your squiddly mate is worse.
I know it looks bad but we had a cop around the corner stopping traffic for us. We live in a small town and know all the cops so when we went out for some pics we asked one of them to tag along and stop traffic for a few seconds if we needed it!!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
nice pics.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
nice pics, and yes them jack + shorts look funny, I dont even know how people ride like that, I tried once around the block and my legs were burning up from the heat of the bike..

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
notty said:
I know it looks bad but we had a cop around the corner stopping traffic for us. We live in a small town and know all the cops so when we went out for some pics we asked one of them to tag along and stop traffic for a few seconds if we needed it!!!
holy cow are you kidding me?!?! thats awesome!! haha HEYY can you close down this section of twisty roads so me and my buddy can rip it up? lol i would have asked that!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well I am glad he took the time atleast to put the shift protector on his sneaker.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
600RRTodd said:
Well I am glad he took the time atleast to put the shift protector on his sneaker.
I laughed my ass off when he did that!!! I was like well atleast your sneakers won't get scuffed up, who cares about your skin though!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts