Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bored. took these the other day. noting fancy...wasnt takin them to show off the bike or i woulda taken more! i had just painted my lower black and wanted to show a friend. and my tripage fender eliminator. which i love w/ the rear hugger LED!

chicken strips...what are those. look how evenly worn that tire is..hehehee

woulda gone to a better place to take pics if i wanted to get real fancy. ohwell plan on paintin the engine covers soon..weee!

·
Registered
28 Posts
LOVE the blue, that's the color I wanted. that tripage fender eliminator is rad, im going to have to look for one of those bad boys!

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
nice bike looks like you take good care of it

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the compliments. i try to take good care of her. sadly, she stays outside...eeek! so i clean her often. thing is the guy who owned it before me got some product on the rear swingarm, and it has permanent runs in the metal. i mean, i even tried this polish that we use on the space shuttle. and it wouldnt even come off!! hahaa. i need to either polish it, or powdercoat it flat black

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Whatever the stuff is on the swingarm happens to alot of rr's... I had it on mine, and my brother-in-law had it on his, till we powder coated them... Nothing took it off... Looks great..

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think i need to take off the HONDA wings on the gas tank. it seems to always draw my eye to it...i dont like any part of the bike to stand out..meh..just thinkin aloud here :)

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
looks good to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts