Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bored. took these the other day. noting fancy...wasnt takin them to show off the bike or i woulda taken more! i had just painted my lower black and wanted to show a friend. and my tripage fender eliminator. which i love w/ the rear hugger LED!

chicken strips...what are those. look how evenly worn that tire is..hehehee

woulda gone to a better place to take pics if i wanted to get real fancy. ohwell plan on paintin the engine covers soon..weee!

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the compliments. i try to take good care of her. sadly, she stays outside...eeek! so i clean her often. thing is the guy who owned it before me got some product on the rear swingarm, and it has permanent runs in the metal. i mean, i even tried this polish that we use on the space shuttle. and it wouldnt even come off!! hahaa. i need to either polish it, or powdercoat it flat black

· Premium Member
14,406 Posts
Whatever the stuff is on the swingarm happens to alot of rr's... I had it on mine, and my brother-in-law had it on his, till we powder coated them... Nothing took it off... Looks great..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.