Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was watching Court TV yesterday,they brought up a bulletin,about a man and woman who gunned down some plice officers and fled the scene.As far as I know,the mane was being taken into the court building for a hearing (not sure why) by police,when his girlfriend or wife pulled out a gun and blasted some police.Atleast one police officer was hit,and was not wearing a protective vest.The two people,black man and black female fled in a Ford Explorer and actually made a getaway.The Explorer was later found abandoned and I believe they're still looking for the two.Anyone on here know more about it?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
where? I am staying inside. Looks like its a MotoGP3 day lol

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
white girl, black guy.

Not that it really makes a difference.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
yea, i think it was in kentucky, i remember some of the girls in the office talking about it this morning, somthing they said had to do with kentucky.

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
okay, well they were going to kentucky or somthin haha, or maybe i've lost my mind??????? oh well, i was close i guess.

·
WCR Racer
1,550 Posts
Not saying that it’s cool to hurt police in any way.
But I wish I could find a girl that would go that far for me.
My last girl would not even try to shot a fully auto M-14 at the local range.
My Mom stepped up and took out the ceiling lights though.
She would get me out.

·
Registered
354 Posts
LOL....REM6A

Seriously though....color shouldn't matter....two psychos on the loose in TN. Took out a cop and probably willing to take out a few more and maybe a couple of civilians for the hell of it, if they get in the way of there escape. On there way to KY (abbreviation for Kentucky? or am I thinking of something else?) Watch out now!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
It was tenessee dept of corrections officer that was shot. It's a shame too. He wasn't wearing a vest, most likely because he wasn't provided with one. These midwest departments of corrections are a joke. I worked for the missouri dept for almost five years. I was on the sert team, we took one of our bullet proof vest out to the range one day (a hand me down from the highway patrol) and shot holes through it with a 9mm (they have a shelf life). He'd probably be alive today if his department cared enough to give him proper equipment.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
ryoung57 said:
It was tenessee dept of corrections officer that was shot. It's a shame too. He wasn't wearing a vest, most likely because he wasn't provided with one. These midwest departments of corrections are a joke. I worked for the missouri dept for almost five years. I was on the sert team, we took one of our bullet proof vest out to the range one day (a hand me down from the highway patrol) and shot holes through it with a 9mm (they have a shelf life). He'd probably be alive today if his department cared enough to give him proper equipment.
I just got issued a new vest this year. Most modern vests should be replaced every 3 years. Unfortunately, many departments are just too damn cheap....

·
Registered
2,070 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wasn't concerned with the suspects race or color for any reasons,except that I started the post and I just like to be informative as possible.Also,you never know if someone from here could come accross these dangerous people so I was posting this,along with what I thought was a good description to help keep those close to the town in safety.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Anybody see this lady's pic at the yahoo! news site? Wow, what a looker! No wonder that dude hit on her! "I love you, baby. But only if you kill some cops and bust me outta this joint." Who could resist that?

As a side note, I hope these two are shot and killed by the arresting officers. Gee, whoops. There goes two quality US citizens... :gun1:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts