Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
remote start on a motorcycle,I wonder if it's so the windshield defroster can heat up in the winter or the AC can cool down in the summer before he rides away?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Wow! I know this guy! He is a really nice guy and I didnt know he was selling his bike. He spent alot of money on the custom paint job....I mean alot.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
custom paint job? those look like china fairings. and who in their right mind would have asian symbols painted on their fairings?

im sure they really read, spicy squid.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here is his email response to me

"I know but this bike is not like typical bikes Kelly blue book is valueing. It has 1,800 miles on it, brand new custom paint and a ton more extras."

what the hell make him think just because he put all of this money into it that he will be able to get it back. no matter what the bike is only worth maybe 7k tops

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am dead serious. This guy did spend all of this money on his bike. The paint job on it currently is less then 3 months old cause he dropped it on a slow turn around. The bike is a great deal. I mean not to give any details about him but I think he just put this out there fishing for offers. He could care less about the money but he is ready to get something else. The fucker has a Q45 with 24's on it. Hes not hurting for it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts