Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CRAP* Bracket missing from my akra exhaust *DEALERS/VENDORS HELP*

Somehow after I had my fluids/tired replaced at my dealer and then went on a track day my CF bracket for my akra slip on when missing. Also, they didn't give me back my old tires which I didn't even think about. I dobut it was shaken loose during my track day. If possible, does anyone know were I could get a spare? Sponser/dealers plz chime in if u can help me.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*bump* I need help, like immediatly

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Tools needed.. Drill, bit, rivots, rivot gun, scrap aluminum...
03-04 you will do this on the top
05-06 you will do this on the sides.

cut out 2 brackets "L" and "J" you need holes on the top and the bottom of these brackets. The shorter BOTTOM side will attach to the pipe with your rivots.. The longer TOP side will attach to the bike with your nut and bolt that should be on the bike.. Here is what mine looks like after this mod.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a carbon fiber muffler dude, its non-drillable.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
BS... Carbon fiber hugger with led's install... I have a titanium can... Anything is possible...

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll figure something out, just pisses me off because I have to jury rig something AGAIN due to there lack of attention to detail.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I already ahve something n the works, it just looks shitty which is my main reason to try and get it back again.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I think the manufactures rigged the stock set-up. It's like they made the pipe and hurried up and mounted it.. All they had to do was cut out a bracket and it would look so much cleaner... I have my two brothers clamp but I don't think that will help... Good luck.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a CF clamp, looks almost non existant on the CF muffler. Came with my akra exhaust it just pisses me off because this limits the amount of riding I can do really early in my vacation.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts