Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Of course you can, its just a swingarm stand :bitchslap: People like the spooled version better because its a little more stable when up... key word a little.

I have the version with both spooled and non-spooled and use both (my fiancee's bike F4i doesn't have spool mounts and I'm lazy when I have to work on both bikes). I'm pretty sure you could buy the "arms" from pitbull if you really "needed" to have the spooled version....

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Yes, you can use it just fine. And if you decide you want spools, you can just buy the new ends.

Good buy if you live near him, I just would have bought new if you are paying for it to be shipped.

·
Registered
811 Posts
yes it will work with the rr, just not with the spools. it is adjustable to fit most sportbikes, its just that wihtout spools, its not AS sturdy. still sturdy enough to sit on the bike but not as bombproof as spools
or you can buy the attachments from pit-bull.com for an additional 36 bucks. but then you should of just bought a new stand with the SS supports for 140

·
Registered
122 Posts
mine cost $140 and it has both the spooled and non spooled side. Always check the shipping charges on ebay before bidding. He payed $130, you are paying $107.50 + 20 = 127.50. You will be able to use it, just the spooled way feels more stable. I hope you can pick it up. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts