Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm biting the bullet on some R&G frame sliders for my '07... 110.64 british stinkin pounds, right? So I head over to www.xe.com to check out how much in good ol american dollars it will cost and:

110.64 GBP = 217.733 USD

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAA!!!!!

Do I get lube with that bend over?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Not only do you have to take it without lube, you have to take it with hotsauce and sand... How's that make you feel?

·
Registered
396 Posts
the exchange rate is bad between $ and pounds but it doesn't reflect real world. A can of coke costing a dollar would cost a pound there as well. doesn't mean we pay 2 dollars for coke here. my suggestion is to find some frame sliders from within the states.

·
07 TRACK SLAG!
6,618 Posts
the exchange rate is bad between $ and pounds but it doesn't reflect real world. A can of coke costing a dollar would cost a pound there as well. doesn't mean we pay 2 dollars for coke here. my suggestion is to find some frame sliders from within the states.
a can of coke over here is only 50 pence = $1

·
Registered
297 Posts
A can of coke is $1!?!?! I can get a 20oz for a dollar or less and a can for 25 cents. Coke sucks anyway.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Your tellin me, the US dollar is crap now and the stock market is in limbo, I have to move to Europe in 3 months and change my money to Euro, ill be losing about 35% of my total cash doing this :(

·
Registered
297 Posts
you can get a can of Coke for .25 cents in Texas????
Yes sir, I guess they forgot to change some of their vending machines. Of course this is a rare case. Gas station is a buck o nine and regular vending machines are a dollar for a 20oz

·
Registered
396 Posts
a can of coke over here is only 50 pence = $1
i was just using arbitruary figures, i can get a can of coke for 50 cents as well. but just look at car prices, a bmw 330 sedan starts at 30K pounds but that doesn't mean that same car cost close to 60K dollars.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
A friend of mine from Germany, who was recently in the States, takes advantage of the exchange...Buys electronics and clothes and other stuff...
when hes here.....

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
^ EVERYthing is expensive in ole Deutschland

<----- ask her, she knows.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts