Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I FINALLY got new rubbers on my baby and took my bike out first thing they got off the stands rode for about 3 1/2 hours straight bike was AWESOME and weather was astounding. The next morning me and my buddy go riding it was BEAUTIFUL when we left we went for about a 2 1/2 hour ride up to some place idk where I forget, then we get caught in a storm up there so we decide to head back. As were leaving a HUGE storm rolls over us I was like "OH SH!T", we just get nailed by the rain so we had to chill under a tressel for like 15 minutes until the rain calmed down, but no it didn't calm down...so we were just like f*ck it, we just got on and road home soaked by the rain but we made it home safely. Then the day after that ( today ) I go and meet my buddy like 6 miles away and the weather was dry but it was very cloudy and dark I figured it would start to rain but not right when I road down the street. As I was leaving it was drizzling and I just met up with him to show him my bike and then what do you know as I'm leaving his driveway BAM! Big ass storm just nails on me, I'm like " WTF! Here we go again! Two days in a row!" So by the time I was half way home it thought I was riding under water thats how bad it was. lol. Anywase WATCH THE WEATHER!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
129 Posts
That's how it is here in FL. I checked the weather this morning and it advised no rain until later this afternoon (5ish). I now look (1:42pm) and it advised an 85% chance of thunderstorms at 2pm. I get out at 3. Sux to say the least. I guess I'm doing overtime...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts