Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
I saw it a few other places, that guy was out cold the second he hit the ground. Scary crash for sure. Not sure of the outcome.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw it a few other places, that guy was out cold the second he hit the ground. Scary crash for sure. Not sure of the outcome.
yeah it is scary...how fast do think he was coming man???? and yeah just looked horrible...fcukk he s flying and bust some days of thunder shyte.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
this was the first time that i saw it - that was a very bad crash i wonder what what all happened to him

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
read my first comment,....dont care.:director:
yes obviously, I'm just pointing out how utterly ignorant you have to be to repost a vid that's on the same page.

but to be fair this is a crash worth reposting if there ever was one.. i mean damn i just noticed the force of the impact rips the upper right off the second bike before it even hits the ground..

·
Registered
796 Posts
DAMN, first guy crashed and i was like.. wtf thats not so bad...

Then guy comes thru smoke and im like HOLY SH*T!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Haven't read anything about any 250GP riders being permanently injured or killed so I'm gonna guess he's alright... can't say much for his back protector though. I'd be he hung it on the wall of this house in a display case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts