Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
As a car guy I can appreciate the effort that went into that but for some reason I'm just not really into that body style.

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Agree not a big Camaro guy, i had a Stang though, was my first car believe it or not Black '92LX 5.0L, think i paid $14500 lucky to have a dad to co sign the loan :p wish i still had it, ill prob buy a new one some day, would love to have a GT500 ;)

wanted to show this one from the same guys above at NRE Nelson Racing Engines, another crazy project car '69 Chevelle (not quite finished in the vid) can you say sleeper!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As a car guy I can appreciate the effort that went into that but for some reason I'm just not really into that body style.
:+1: you HAVE to appreciate the time effort and $$$ for sure

·
Maynard
7,084 Posts
Johnny Tran and his ricer fanboy Army has arrived!

I respect if it's fast. This thing is fast... but I would like to see him run the Alpha 12 GT-R :D

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Agree not a big Camaro guy, i had a Stang though, was my first car believe it or not Black '92LX 5.0L, think i paid $14500 lucky to have a dad to co sign the loan :p wish i still had it, ill prob buy a new one some day, would love to have a GT500 ;)

wanted to show this one from the same guys above at NRE Nelson Racing Engines, another crazy project car '69 Chevelle (not quite finished in the vid) can you say sleeper!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqoz9hyz_SM

And Im pretty sure anyone that roles up to that thinking its stock is a flat out idiot to begin with. That start up was BEASTLY! :drunk:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Would somebody introduce these guys to a go pro and a suction cup mount.

The shaking video took away from the car.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
BOTM winner 01/14
3,347 Posts
Sick car indeed thanks for sharing:thumbup: not really a fan of them any more tho every one and they're mother has one just like the mustangs

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
As long as you have one that stands out. Id like to have a gt500 roo. Will get one as spin as I start my new job

1 - 20 of 20 Posts