Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

What Name? Hes coming in 2 weeks. Cant decide.

• Noah Kyler

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Evyn Kyler

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Everett Kyler

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Lennon Kyler

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife has a bright idea to see what you guys/ girls think would be a good name for our soon coming (2 wks) son. Middle name will be Kyler.

Noah
Evyn
Lennon
Everett

Edit: Well, Tyler Reid was born @ 0059 on the 16th. The entire name was changed shortly after seeing his face. I thank all of you very much for the input.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I am partial to my name

Parker,,, last name is Kennedy

girls love it BTW,, i get 'nice name' compliments all the time from girls... or even "sounds like a movie star' compliments

From your list..

Noah Kyler has a real nice ring to it,, but Noah is such a 'biblical' name

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
the support the Noah

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife and I both had brothers named Kyle who died. We want to avoid any conflict in our families, so we altered the name. Alot of people are looking but noone is voting!! COME ON!!! Or suggest something, maybe it will strike us.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Just an FYI, giving names that are spelled funky, like Evyn are frustrating for the child because they're going to have to spell it out for everyone. I have a friend named sarah and its spelled Caera. She hates it and is thinking about changing it to the normal way.

My last name is distinct enough that I have to spell it for everyone and I'd go nuts if I had to do my first name too.

Back to the original question, Noah and Everett are my fav's. I'd go with Everett if I had to choose between the two.

Congrat's on your boy. Get some sleep now cause your going to be tired for a few month after he comes.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Oh okay. Sorry to hear that.

How about Jared Kyler? When I have kids, I want to give them names that like roll smoothly - but the problem with that is it's all subjective/interpretive.

Regardless of the name you choose, CONGRATULATIONS!

My wife and I both had brothers named Kyle who died. We want to avoid any conflict in our families, so we altered the name. Alot of people are looking but noone is voting!! COME ON!!! Or suggest something, maybe it will strike us.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Just an FYI, giving names that are spelled funky, like Evyn are frustrating for the child because they're going to have to spell it out for everyone. I have a friend named sarah and its spelled Caera. She hates it and is thinking about changing it to the normal way.

My last name is distinct enough that I have to spell it for everyone and I'd go nuts if I had to do my first name too.

Back to the original question, Noah and Everett are my fav's. I'd go with Everett if I had to choose between the two.

Congrat's on your boy. Get some sleep now cause your going to be tired for a few month after he comes.
We spelled our girls name a little funky and it is a huge pain in the a$$. I wish, and I am sure she does, that we would have stuck with the conventional spelling. She just lets the teachers spell it the way it is normally spelled now. Doesn't even bother to correct anymore.

BTW I voted Noah. Nice name. Evyn would be good to spelled the conventional way.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for your input guys. Our older son is named Zakry and I know what you guys are saying about the weird names. I would like all the people who look to vote.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
None of the above.

They all sound gay.

What ever happened to steve, bill, joe, etc...

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I voted for Noah, but it's hard to say for sure what sounds the best, as he will be called by his first and last name more often than his first and middle name. Congrats by the way!

·
Registered
444 Posts
noah is too biblical imo, so I voted for everett sounds like an intelligent name...

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
thats a cool way to spell 'evyn' goes good with the middle name.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I appreciate it gentleman and ladies. Keep them coming. She was due on the 8th but hes stubborn (like his father).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts