Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 04 CRF 450 in supermoto trim. This is the best handling supermoto I have ever ridden. Im sure many can vouch for that. :biggrin This bike has everything you could ever need. It is geared for smaller tracks atm but have an extra chain and extra sprockets for bigger tracks like pahrump and streets of willow etc. Have done a few pahrump and streets days on it. Its a fast bike and smokes pretty much every other tard out there and on pump gas none the less! Its a dirt bike so yes it has been down. Nothing major all simple slow speed lowsides in which the bar guards and swingarm sliders took all the impact.

Mod List...

STM Slipper Clutch
Scotts Reusable Oil Filter
Fully Redone Front Forks and Rear Shock by MB1
Tokyo Mods Ignition with 10 different settings
Tokyo Mods Carb
Beringer 6 POT caliper (massive braking power!)
Beringer Rotor
Beringer Master
Steel Braided Lines
Full FMF exhaust
Excel Black Supermoto Rims
Maxxis slicks with lots of life
Hammerhead Shift Lever
Custom Fluid Catch Can
FMF Seat
Cycra Bar Guards
Double Middle Finger Smileys (10 extra HP)

Extras - Misc Tires, slicks, chain, sprockets, plastics.

PM me if you have any questions. Asking 4000. Stand is not included.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
mint!!

i would love one of those!

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
You realize if you didnt live a jillion miles away from me, I would have already bought this when it was first posted.

·
Registered
55 Posts
TTT. I did not have my pm set so that i receive email notifications. So i just got your pm when i logged in. I am still intrested. PM me and we can go over details. Thanks.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha thanks guys for the responses. Yeah I dont know why it hasnt sold. Usually the first person who comes to look at my bikes buys them but nobody has even come to look. Rdog Pmed you back sorry for the extra long delay.

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Is there any way to get that thing street legal? That would be SICK!

If I didn't live on the opposite coast from you, I would buy this up real quick.

·
Registered
149 Posts
That thing is sick! If I didnt promise my girl a vacation after Christmas I would pick it up in a heart beat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts