Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys my bike is in perferct shape except that the guys that installed my exhaust installed it a little bit crooked and now it's even worst. So do you have a tip because I searched in the search section but couldn't find anything. thanks for your help I wish you have a trick without uninstalling everything !!!! Thank you!!!!

Without this forum 600rr wouldn't be as strong as they are ...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
With mine i just had to loosen it from the midpipe and undertail and wiggle it to the right spot, then retighten it. i was able to make it more centered (although not 100% perfect)... ive heard on some people have to loosen the whole header back to get it.. just depends on how bad it is

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
You have an 04, many of the exhausts for the 03-04 are crooked looking or tilted to one side. Its the actual design of the exhaust, not an improper install. My sisters arata is crooked and installed perfectly

·
Registered
115 Posts
My Akra is crooked and installed perfectly. I'm sure if I throw in a few washers to the bolt under the tail light it would align things up a little better.

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
my yoshi's not perfect either, u could probably drill or grind out the high side of the bracket thats under the tail a little more and tighten it where u want it

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll try to loose the bolts in the middle and in the tail , if someone has other ideas don't be shy thanks for your help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts