Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the RR in the twisties, but I can't imagine taking a long trip on it especially if I were to take a passenger. I'm thinking about gettign an older jap cruiser (Suzuki, Yamaha, or Honda) as a second bike for such ocasions. There's this cool Suzuki parked near my house, it's always there, I'm pretty sure the owner will sell it cheap.
Any recommendation or comments?

·
Registered
730 Posts
I like the valkerie for cruisers, but I have only been on a couple so i dont know that my opinion should be weighted much

·
Registered
267 Posts
yeah....i would like some feedback on this one too. My girlfriend is always complaining about needing something a little more comfortable for those longer rides

·
Registered
92 Posts
If I got a cruiser I would look into yamaha's road star warrior. That is a sweet looking bike.

·
Registered
526 Posts
v stars are pretty cool, and they are pretty cheap too

C

·
0 Posts
I think if I was going to get a cruiser as a second bike (which I will when I can afford it) I'd get more of a traditional cruiser style bike rather than the sport cruiser look of the VFR.

C

·
0 Posts
jayel579 said:
I'll probably get flamed for this, but I want a V-rod for cruiser bike.
Nothing wrong with a V-Rod. A friend of mine just got one and I think that thing looks real slick.

V

·
0 Posts
Just so you know... that isnt a cruiser. That is naked sport bike, a standard. Apples and oranges...

I have always wanted one of these. Yamaha Warrior, cruiser look with a more sportbike feel.

G

·
0 Posts
For two up riding that isn't 'harley-related, my vote goes to the Yamaha Road Star Silverado. Lighter than the Kawi Drifter and maybe not as comfortable, but they gave it the 1670cc that the Warrior has.

·
Registered
885 Posts
My next bike will be a custom chopper. Big rake, tall trees, big ass 250 tire in the rear, the whole nine.

Hopefully I'll get the kit and build it myself. I am soooo infactuated with these bikes. Matt Hotch and Billy Lane makes some sick choppers.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts