Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
swoodPwnsu
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to play the demo but i think they deactivated it after the game came out... has anyone on here played it? The vids i have seen look absolutely epic!! Lemme know! BTW my ps3 username is dodge_avenger_es add mee!:shakehand:shakehand:shakehand:shakehand:shakehand:shakehand:shakehand:ciao:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I would like to know too. I missed out on the demo but the commercial made it look really good.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I played the demo on the 360 and liked it enough to buy it.
It's weird getting used to the superpowered suit, but you can go a long way leveling up your guy and your weapons, which I enjoy.

IMO: worth the money on the 360. If you're on the fence, wait a couple weeks and it'll be $40 on special on amazon.

·
swoodPwnsu
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On the demo is shows online gameplay and it looks absolutely sick!! Does it play as good as it looks?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I rented it for the Xbox 360(they had no PS3 copies left). Honestly I would tell you to rent it. Its not worth 60 bucks, I mean its a good game but not 60 dollars good. Its plays exactly like the original crysis which was pretty standard.

I think if you rent it you'll enjoy it more. As far as online matches there is some balancing issues. It seems snipers have a huge advantage and it hurts the way the game plays.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I bought it 2 days ago and I think it's well worth the purchase. I haven't played the multiplayer yet, but the storyline play is pretty awesome. I never played the original so I can't say much but I can't pull myself away from playing it and I usually get sick of video games pretty easy.

·
swoodPwnsu
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jes to let you all know... i jes bought it and it is fn amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Graphics sound gameplay.... 100... out of 10. Get this game!!!!!!!!!!! psn username dodge_avenger_es

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm dissapointed by the crap enemy AI in singleplayer and by the fact this mp is still somewhat unbalanced. Still it's a very nice looking game, and I'd give this a try if I were you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
So regarding the AI issue, if you're even hoping to get a decent experience out of single player, I advise you to play on one of the last two difficulty levels. I'm really dissapointed with all the glitches: enemies shooting through walls, shooting at you when you're cloaked, become alerted to your presence for no apparent reason or, more problematic, doing nothing when they see you or when they're finding bodies.
This and getting stuck in walls, explode themselves, glitch into scenery, float etc

Don't get me wrong, I absolutley love the graphics and the atmosphere the game sometimes creates, but the constant bugs ruin this beautiful looking game. Multiplayer is still unbalanced, with sniper/shotgun weapon types being useless, or underpowered.
Until Crytek addresses this issues, I'm putting it on hold. Bah!

·
swoodPwnsu
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So regarding the AI issue, if you're even hoping to get a decent experience out of single player, I advise you to play on one of the last two difficulty levels. I'm really dissapointed with all the glitches: enemies shooting through walls, shooting at you when you're cloaked, become alerted to your presence for no apparent reason or, more problematic, doing nothing when they see you or when they're finding bodies.
This and getting stuck in walls, explode themselves, glitch into scenery, float etc

Don't get me wrong, I absolutley love the graphics and the atmosphere the game sometimes creates, but the constant bugs ruin this beautiful looking game. Multiplayer is still unbalanced, with sniper/shotgun weapon types being useless, or underpowered.
Until Crytek addresses this issues, I'm putting it on hold. Bah!

completely agree with the weapon and game balance issues. Love what it can be but they need to fix stuff to get it to its max potential!:gun1::gun1::gun1::gun1:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Crytek completely sold out with this game. This game was the biggest let down of 2011 especially for PC gamers. Instead we got a linear corridor shooter not much different from COD, dumbed down controls and scripted A.I. Crytek defying all odds managed to go backwards instead of forward with its trademark graphics by implementing DX9 graphics instead of DX10 which its predecessor (Crysis 1) had back in 07. They also axed the free roaming environments that helped make Crytek famous in Far Cry 1 and Crysis 1. I mean the game's setting takes place in New York, how original is that!? I downloaded this game off of steam and could only muster a few hours of game play before I realized how bad the game was. I finally decided to delete it since it was taking up precious space on my SSD.

:fyou: Crytek for selling out to consoles and turning your back on the PC gamers that made you:cursin:

·
Registered
150 Posts
played through the campaign and liked it, great graphics and great game play but no-one plays online multiplayer which sucks to me :/

·
Registered
301 Posts
get for the ps3 just so you can gawk at how pretty it is gameplay give it a 7/10 story line 3/10
If you want pretty visuals play Crysis 1 maxed out on a PC instead. The first Crysis at native 1080p resolution with graphics settings maxed out would never be playable on a PS3. PCs were capable of this since 07 and its about time PS4 and Xbox720 or what ever there calling will be released soon. Consoles have been holding back PC gaming long enough. Can't wait :banger:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts