Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Deeze
1,160 Posts
Is there anywhere that has the whole call posted? Sometimes things can be taken out of context. I'm sure there is no excuse for his actions, I would just like to hear the thing for myself

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
nutz said:
Is there anywhere that has the whole call posted? Sometimes things can be taken out of context. I'm sure there is no excuse for his actions, I would just like to hear the thing for myself
I haven't heard an exaggerated version of it yet. It's really as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I think the other petition has over 5,000 signatures, keep them rolling in.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
If everyone spread the word it would have way more. I got around 70 people to sign on the older one. Go on aim and send it to everyone, do whatever you can.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I signed it. I'm putting it as a bulletin on MySpace.

Whatever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty" ?

Regardless of who's fault it was, regardless of ANYTHING regarding the accident, the officer's response was COMPLETELY unacceptable. I say fire his ass.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I say fire his ass as well. If that would have happened when I had my accident I would not be alive right now. I owe my life to an officer who made it to the scene in less then 3 minutes

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I signed and just put !your losing your job! "yea....too bad"

·
Registered
700 Posts
I just saw the video clip from a newscast of the incident. At the end the reporter says that the response time was not affected by the behavior of the officer. This makes no sense to me, if they didnt have to make 3 phone calls obviously the response time would have been sooner????

Here is a video of a newscast

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=3107048

·
Registered
278 Posts
what kinda crap is that. i really cant beleive that someone in his position would do that. is it only becuase the guy said he was on a street bike? i signed it and would sign it a thousand times...

·
Registered
7 Posts
OK, I totally feel bad for the family, and the trooper was an obvious a** for saying what he said, but the question has to asked........ Was the rider wearing a helmet???????? Picture shows him without a helmet on. Could be that he never wore one. CT law only requires 18 and younger to wear helmets.

Not saying he wasn't, but if a person in general doesn't wear a helmet he must not think his head is worth the $200 price.

Something to think about.

dbar1681
I signed the petition.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts