Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may have been asked before, but I personally couldn't find any threads on this...

I live in the Hampton Roads area of VA (Virginia Beach, VA), and I am wondering what prices are others seeing/getting on the 2009 600rr? I've been to 3 Honda dealers in this area, and so far I was offered $9500, $10,000, and $10,500 OTD. How are you all finding them in the mid $8000s?

Does anyone in VA, NC, MA, or DC knows of any dealerships that are somewhat close by that has better offers?

·
Registered
127 Posts
The prices I got were

Mobile, AL bike 7599
New Orleans, LA bike 7699
Slidell, LA bike 9500ish

I got a Red/White/Blue in mobile and it was 8400 OTD.

·
Registered
92 Posts
RogueEvo what happened to the motorcycle dealership in mobile harris motorsports? I think thats the name they sold kawasaki, yamaha, suzuki, can-am, a friend told me that their building was burned down

·
Registered
127 Posts
One other note, the guys at A&B Cycle are good guys, I'd do business with them again. Service is really nice.

RogueEvo what happened to the motorcycle dealership in mobile harris motorsports? I think thats the name they sold kawasaki, yamaha, suzuki, can-am, a friend told me that their building was burned down
I'm not familiar with a Harris Motorsports, could you of meant Halls by any chance? Off I-65? I've been gone at work for three weeks but I haven't heard of anything like that from my buddys. I'll ask around though for sure.

·
Registered
945 Posts
ok i think you guys are not looking at otd, and looking at sale prices. i sell bikes and sold one yesterday for 7525 plus 99$ dealer fee, tax, and reg. otd was less than 8,500

·
Registered
78 Posts
I just got an 09' "OUT THE DOOR" in northern Virginia for $8100, plus they threw in some spools (I know, $20 part).

A

·
0 Posts
charlotte nc is in the mid 7's... come on down!! i can set up up with a good dealership!

·
Registered
127 Posts
ok i think you guys are not looking at otd, and looking at sale prices. i sell bikes and sold one yesterday for 7525 plus 99$ dealer fee, tax, and reg. otd was less than 8,500
Like I said...7599 and 8400 even OTD. :shakehand

Picking her up Tuesday! Stoked!! :banger:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
8,250 OTD.......I'm still sore after getting raped on my 07 when they first came out.....:banghead::banghead:

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
I thought Cali was the most expensive. Just recently a dealer was selling Brand New 2009 for $8500 otd. Paid $10,000 for mine back in 2007.

·
Registered
307 Posts
OTD cycles wanted 8500 OTD, then Mission Motorsports destroyed their asking price so i went to them. Seems like Cali IS usually more expensive than otherstates (maybe because of taxes im thinking) but 2010's are out and dealers want to clear out 09's.

·
Registered
127 Posts
but 2010's are out and dealers want to clear out 09's.
That's it man. Also Honda was offering an instant rebate on the new 09s through the dealerships up until this month (I don't know if they continued it through April) that took a thousand off but my dealer said even though the brand new 09s will be still 8500 plus fees without it the new 10s he's getting will be 10200.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts