Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are viewing one of the nicest CBR600RR you could find. The bike is a 2006 CBR600RR with only 1,200 miles on it. The bike was owned by a motorcycle shop so he wanted to build a one off custom bike to advertise his business. The bike have a long list of modes (I might forget something)

List of modes

1- Lamborghini custom paint job $3000 ( the bike was never dropped , fairings were only painted to give it that custom look)
2- Yosha carbon fiber slip on exhaust $600, it sound amazing (installed in Rick Case Honda)
3- H.I.D headlights $420 (installed in Rick Case Honda)
4- Lowering kit $150 (installed in Rick Case Honda)
5- Mirror blockers $120
6- L.E.D turn signals $175 (installed in Rick Case Honda)
7- Integrated tail lights with turn signals built in 160 (installed in Rick Case Honda)
8- Carbon fiber tank cover and protector $100
9- Brand new rear tire (the stock one had a nail in it so I replaced in Rick Case Honda) $250
10- Tag relocating bracket $40

I am sure I forgot many things but I am sure you will get one of the coolest sport bike money could buy. I am looking to get $7000 OBO dollar for it. The bike is in immaculate condition with only a small scratch to the right fairing (my kid in the picture dropped the bike while it was parked; I have touch up the paint and it barley noticeable.

The bike was never raced, stunt or ridden hard. I have barely ridden the bike on the weekend and it turns heads wherever I go.

Please call me at 786-315-0643 or email me to [email protected]

Scammers be aware I already now your games. Only Local buyers with cash should contact me .

·
C.F.A. Member -----WHo's your ** MAC Fatty **
5,331 Posts
you said it hasnt been dropped... why is the casing scratched up if you dont mind me asking?

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
you said it hasnt been dropped... why is the casing scratched up if you dont mind me asking?
just what i was thinking.

the color is...different.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
I'm kind of wondering where you bought your parts from? I mean you either got totally ripped off on the pricing or you are trying to make the bike seem more special than it is.

$100 for a $30 tank pad?

·
Registered
577 Posts
In the original post he stated that "my kid in the picture dropped the bike while it was parked"
That probably explains the scratched cover. Looks like an easy fix though.
I've dropped my bike AND I have set it down. These pics look like it was set down gently. Unlikely that the little kid in the pic was able to hold the weight of the bike and gently set it down.

Ain't no shame in stating it was put down but claiming that it was "never dropped" is just plain deceptive. Luckily that cover really is an easy fix.

·
King Rothman's
821 Posts
$3000 just for the paint ... that's outrageous.

the color is OK in my opinion, and I guess there are plenty of sparkles and flakes in it in the sun .... the picture doesn't do justice I am sure ...

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm kind of wondering where you bought your parts from? I mean you either got totally ripped off on the pricing or you are trying to make the bike seem more special than it is.

$100 for a $30 tank pad?
x2, I was like dude got a deal on a carbon fiber tank cover.
I have the same pro-grip, paid like $15 for it.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
$3000 just for the paint ... that's outrageous.
I agree. who would pay 3grand for a bike paintjob???? :sad3: imagine what mods you can buy with that kind of money!! i think the green custom paint is ok but I would NOT pay $3000 to paint a bike, whether its my bike or not. now having spent that $3k, why is the bike only worth $7k? the paint job is almost half the price of the bike!!!! :tard: (i heard that custom painting ur bike/car lowers the actual value instead of raising it)

but anyway, i'm just sayin that sounds too expensive for a paintjob. otherwise the bike is beautiful. i'm diggin the dual HID's and Yoshi carbon exhaust. good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i am in davie florida. honestly guys i am not trying to make the bike seem expensive. i simply stated the prices the last owner listed. the bike looks amazing. the scratches on the cover is from the kid dropping it while it was parked. since i got the bike i have only added the exhaust. if you are interested call me at 786-315-0643.

·
Registered
473 Posts
LOL i like how it first says never been dropped....then a few paragraphs down says your kid dropped it. In my book, and im sure many others, that's considered being dropped

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well as you see guys my price does not reflect the cost of the mods , i am simply asking the price of a stock 06 600rr.

by the way i did not pay for the paint the job the last owner did. the only mod i added to the bike is the exhaust.

thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts