Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow sick bike. you should sell the projectors separately and make some more cash.

what car did you get?
That's what i want to do. What do you guys think would be a fair price for me to do all the mounting, taking off lenses, wiring up, and everything and then just send back lights and you plug in and mount and they are on in 10 minutes.

·
Registered
85 Posts
wow sick bike. you should sell the projectors separately and make some more cash.

what car did you get?
That's what i want to do. What do you guys think would be a fair price for me to do all the mounting, taking off lenses, wiring up, and everything and then just send back lights and you plug in and mount and they are on in 10 minutes.
I think he meant to take the projectors you just put in out and sell them separately from the bike.

As far as charging for labor on installing projectors into headlights...your guess is as good as mine. I had projectors installed in my Prelude headlight housings a few years ago and paid $700 to have it done. That price included mounting that allowed me to use the stock adjusters, all hardware and materials, labor, and return shipping. The installer also mailed me a set of back up lights to use while he was working on mine.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think he meant to take the projectors you just put in out and sell them separately from the bike.

As far as charging for labor on installing projectors into headlights...your guess is as good as mine. I had projectors installed in my Prelude headlight housings a few years ago and paid $700 to have it done. That price included mounting that allowed me to use the stock adjusters, all hardware and materials, labor, and return shipping. The installer also mailed me a set of back up lights to use while he was working on mine.
Wow, ya i could do it for around 500 :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
DAMN!!! that thing is awesome but if i had to say something to change id say maybe put on a Carbon Exhaust? but it looks awesome either way. nice work

1 - 20 of 34 Posts