Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone needs some custom stickers or vinyl graphic work let me know.

We've done some construction vehicles and a few 2'x4/6' banners - we're doing everything from custom stickers to vehicle and window lettering/graphics (local to Tampa of course) but can make banners for just about anything.

Soon I'll have some standard banners ready to go for you to decorate your garage or bedroom.

email me at [email protected]

H

·
0 Posts
This is what i am looking to do:

I want a rear number plate that will fit like the one for the racing tail...but on a stock tail with a seat cowl...basically i want the nunberplate to come up on the tail from both side leaving about a .5 to 1 inch gap before they meet...then i want to have this run down the seat cowl....

I am also thinkning about a front number plate...2 big honda stickers...some 600rr stickers...things of that nature...i am not sure on color yet...but i think that i am leaning towards white..

Can you do this and what whould the cost be...thanx

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
homerjay4242 said:
This is what i am looking to do:

I want a rear number plate that will fit like the one for the racing tail...but on a stock tail with a seat cowl...basically i want the nunberplate to come up on the tail from both side leaving about a .5 to 1 inch gap before they meet...then i want to have this run down the seat cowl....

I am also thinkning about a front number plate...2 big honda stickers...some 600rr stickers...things of that nature...i am not sure on color yet...but i think that i am leaning towards white..

Can you do this and what whould the cost be...thanx
Sounds like a good next project. I'll get busy on the tail plate and let you know the particulars once I get it sorted. The front number plate is currently in middle stages of development, should only be a couple more weeks - There will be R&D time here so if there's anyone else interested in these things please speak up.

H

·
0 Posts
JetBlast10,

Can you put up some prices for the front and rear plates?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
homerjay4242 said:
JetBlast10,

Can you put up some prices for the front and rear plates?
Will do Homer, it'll be a few days.

VinRR said:
So we can draw up something and then you can make it?
Probably. If it's really out there we'll talk about it first. Shoot me your idea.

Lemming said:
JetBlast, that is almost exactly what I was looking for. I actually made a post about it http://www.600rr.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10206 . I was also wondering if you could do it in the metallic silver to match the '04 black RR scheme.
Yes, once the design work is done I can cut it in black, red, white, blue, yellow, gold or silver.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Could you do old school stuff too? I know it may sound silly, but I've always loved the Honda Hurricane. I was wanting to dress my bike in a Hurricane style theme. What do you think?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that could be cool. If you have a picture of what your thinking that'd help. I have some old Hurricane graphic files.

·
Registered
203 Posts
How timely. I've been working up a graphic idea that I was looking to get going. Will you cut any vinyl material if I/we can provide it? This is what I'm thinking of. I've looked over Tapeworks site. I'm not crazy about any of their stock graphic schemes. What I am really into though is their retroflective vinyl. They have the same material that is used for reflective rimtape in wide sheets. I'm thinking of having some graphics done up in that stuff. Can you do it if we provide the material if you don't have it or can't get it? Here's my second question. How do you transfer the graphics and cut it? I was going to go as far as taping, frehanding then tightening up the graphic in CAD. I think I got a cool idea that if pulled off right would look real good on our bikes. Here it is. I like the look of the tail # plates but want something a little extra for the street. the idea is to take the Honda wing, sort of stretch and modify it's dimensions so that the tail's # plate on each side of the tail is a honda wing. Think about it. Down the center of the tail is where the top edge of the wings run parallel from the seat to the back of the tail almost like racing stripes. As the wings wrap around the side of the tail they sweep back with the contour of the tail profile. Maybe hard to picture but I have a clear idea of how to do it. It would be extra cool in retroflective vinyl tape as at night the wings would light up. Whaddya think?

·
Registered
544 Posts
i want a 8inch tall by 24inch long red banner of "cbr600rr" for the back window of my new frontier!!

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
“bklyn-rr" said - Will you cut any vinyl material if I/we can provide it?
Yes, I can cut material you provide – needs to be 12”x whatever size to fit my cutter

How do you transfer the graphics and cut it?
Regardless of how it’s designed it needs to end up an .EPS vectorized graphic readable in Adobe Illustrator. The designs are cut on a vinyl plotter/cutter.

I think I have a pretty good image in my head about what you’re looking for. We’ll do a mockup and go from there – give us a few weeks on it. Total custom designs just take a little more time.

deathstaRR - Do you have a picture of the graphic you want?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry to be impatient, but are there any up dates on the number plates?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no apologies necessary, we were working on this last night, the front number plate has been test fitted but isn't pleasing. It needs to be larger than my cutter can accommodate. We're likely ordering a new cutter but that's a couple months out. So for now I've gone as far as I can.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts