Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I want to replace the red 'RR's on both sides of the tail of my white '07. I am looking for someone to cut vinyl decals to scale in a custom color. I want to cover them with a decal so that when I sell the bike down the road I can remove them and won't be limited as to whom I am able to sell the bike to. Anyone know who can make these for me? If anyone has any other ideas of how to get this done, please share.

·
Team Green recrueting machine
614 Posts
put kawasaki decals on your 600rr. I bet it would turn some heads!

·
Registered
171 Posts
i work at a graphics shop..we have done my friends gsxr1000. over layed everything with daimond plate vinyl. looks sick...id love to do the same for your bike and i could use my bike as a reference and send you the decals in any color you desire...but that is of course before you came a rudely bashed 2 of my threads for no reason...so yea..karma is a bitch.

·
Registered
129 Posts
i work at a graphics shop..we have done my friends gsxr1000. over layed everything with daimond plate vinyl. looks sick...id love to do the same for your bike and i could use my bike as a reference and send you the decals in any color you desire...but that is of course before you came a rudely bashed 2 of my threads for no reason...so yea..karma is a bitch.
Word. I do die-cut decals as well. But after reading your statement, I feel the same way.

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
wow ha pwned

·
Registered
114 Posts
do a google search...there are a few online based shops you can use, I've used my local custom printing shop in the past for similar projects. Most full service printing and sign shop should have the ability to help you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts