Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

i own a cbr600rr 06, and lately i was thinking about getting some new farigins as my old OEM are scratched here and there so i would like to get some new fresh look. I was thinking about getting something cool. I need some suggestions where i can find some web pages with designs, as i dont really know what i want and i need inspiration.
Also i think i will be buying from motofansclub, as ive seen on these forum that many people were happy with them. So please if you have some designs/ideas, share them with me. Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Recommended vendor to buy them from? The fairing marketplace seems to be a swamp...
I've heard decent enough things about monster fairings, although I have bought a couple sets from Auctmarts, and they are okay for the minimal investment. Not perfect but look good enough for sub $400 USD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Initially i wanted to buy from motofansclub, but i have deciced to buy from auctmarts too. But how did you bought them sub $400 ? On ebay they are $500 and on their site $490.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Initially i wanted to buy from motofansclub, but i have deciced to buy from auctmarts too. But how did you bought them sub $400 ? On ebay they are $500 and on their site $490.
It has been a few years ago, the prices have increased quite a bit.
Have you considered refinishing your OEM fairings?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts