Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whatever!
I had it installed today, I'll see about getting som pics and soundbites. Sounds awesome, looks very functional, Motogp-esque.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If you haven't seen my thread a few lines below this thread, then here is your chance.
It's not exactly custom but it is for the most part. I made an 03-04 IXIL dual underseat fit on my 06. It took some chopping and welding on the pipe but it worked out nicely. I still have a couple things to add. I'm making a heat shield to put under the battery and around the brake fluid reservoir........Then it should be good to go.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?postid=658934#poststop

·
Registered
328 Posts
You want custom exhaust......how's this for ya.

Have a friend who is currently in the process of modding his RC51 to be very original. He has made an underseat for it. He works at a muffler shop and bent his own tubing. He chose an RS-5 CF for the pipe. It looks pretty different. Especially with the 1000RR headlight and the 1000RR tail section that he modded himself.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Dano said:
You want custom exhaust......how's this for ya.

Have a friend who is currently in the process of modding his RC51 to be very original. He has made an underseat for it. He works at a muffler shop and bent his own tubing. He chose an RS-5 CF for the pipe. It looks pretty different. Especially with the 1000RR headlight and the 1000RR tail section that he modded himself.
Do you have any pics? That has to look pretty crazy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts