Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm glad we all live at the same elevation, and ALL conditions are the same on the bikes....Jesus...

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
suprteck, dude, not do sound cheap or anything, but most people post their maps on dynojet's website so they can be shared for FREEEEEEEEEE

you spent your money well, now don't be cheap and share it with someone.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
BlueBlur said:
suprteck, dude, not do sound cheap or anything, but most people post their maps on dynojet's website so they can be shared for FREEEEEEEEEE

you spent your money well, now don't be cheap and share it with someone.
the50ho is right. It doesn't matter whether he gives it away. It's still made for HIS bike. Not mine or yours. Anybody dumb enough to bid on it deserves what they get. TAKEN! :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
Why do you need a map? Is it lost? And why is a custom map better?

Ok, bad joke....sorry...Must be a slow morning.... :violent1:

·
Registered
181 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
Why do you need a map? Is it lost? And why is a custom map better?

Ok, bad joke....sorry...Must be a slow morning.... :violent1:
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bad joke maybe, but got a laugh out of me! :D I read the first line and said...YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! And then I scrolled down...HA!

As for my original reply, I don't mean to be rude, but I've had serious dyno tuning done to all of my 1000's, and 600's (except this new one....yet) and everything varies from bike to bike, location to location. Hell, elevation, temp (at the time), wear and tear, modifications, gearing (yes gearing, although VERY, VERY slight, I have seen it affect some parts of a tune)....they all change everything. You can use someone's map to get close to what you need, just until you can get down and get it tuned, but if that's the case, go to dynojet's website, and pull one for free...and if you like, tweak it from there.

Good luck, I hope someone is dumb enough to pay for it...and if they are, more power to you, they deserve it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts