Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, getting a new custom paint job on a cbr600rr and shoe rf1100 to go with it. I want it to be black with skulls etc.

Just wanting some suggestions from you guys of what you think would be cool to have on it. Will be one of a few kinds, me and a bud are going to paint it up.

Would love to take some suggestions to put on it for you guys..

Thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts
Black with grey skulls that look like flames moving down the side of the bike.
Black with one large very detailed skull on the lower/mid cowel.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No flames pl0x ur not riding a chopper...

All black with some custom vinyls or decals, i went with all black and white decals
This is a custom paintjob. As in i will get in the booth and mix up colors all over the place and make it crazy. Custom skulls flames images etc, i can do whatever, it will be done. Not going for a plain bike that can be imitated. This one will be showy to advertise my business, but not all out like a show bike.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Massive skull that you see when looking at the bike head on. The radiator opening would be its mouth, likes its coming to eat you. Most of the skull would be on the fairing but his jaw would extend down the lower cowel like his mouth is open wide!

·
Registered
408 Posts

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You say try something else, but don't give any suggestions!! That doesn't help me. Lol. Lemme get a picture of the last bike that was done.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

That was the last bike we did for my buddy. And a helmet also.

If you're interested in technique hit me with a PM and i'll discuss it with you.

Just showing you my capabilities.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, that's pretty cool, but I don't do murals too well. Mainly images etc, i suck at faces :drunk:. Just wanted to see what you guys thought would be cool, I'm painting this one for 600RR!!! hehe. Anyway, this will be a daily rider, so it's going to get attention at bike shows as well. So it needs to be sick and out of the ordinary.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts