Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im looking to put together a secondary dash on my '06. i want the dash to attach to the center of the handlebars and consist of a gear indicator, a shift light, a nitrous "armed" indicator, and a "tag" hide indicator. this is a more show than go bike. the only problem i have is that i have no idea how to/ what goes into wiring a gear indicator and also a shift light. can someone please tell me how to do this and/or lead me in the right direction. thanks

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Shoot Carbonrrpilot a pm, hes got a sick set up for what you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Should be able to wire up an Autometer shift like any normal 4cyl car.
+12V, -12V, Ign. switched and the Tach wire
You can get the DG8 setup with a plug and play harness.

Like Doug said, hit up carbobRR though, he did it to his already, hes got what you need.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok well first off id like to thank those of you who helped. secondly, i want to tell you others to grow up. if you want to be respected as an experienced rider try acting like youve got some experience. im not exactly sure what made you think im a squid. ive been riding since i was 11, so all of you who think youre halarious when you rip on members, just remember there was a time when you were a squid. and for your information, just because someone is a newer member of this forum doesnt automatically mean they are new to riding. lets keep in mind here that this site was desinged to help riders share and gain knowledge. not so you chimps can inflame your ego.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I wasn't hating on you bro. I'm actully trying to figure the same thing out myself, hence the reason I came onto your thread.
Just trying to make some sort of a front dash to house my air/fuel ratio gauge from my wideband commander as well as my lcd screen.
Hope you can get her figured out!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts