Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Call me old fashioned but i like the longer pipe. But it does sound a lil bit deeper with the short. I also noticed it seems to be a little more raspy up top (i mean that in a good way). Did anyone else notice that?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I order the power tip so I hope that will help some, or least make it not so loud

·
Registered
440 Posts
I did the same thing to my exhaust about a month ago...I have the metal one and took off about 2 inches aswell....looks great but the sound is rediculus....it can be really anoying depending on the RPM.....deff. got louder

·
Registered
103 Posts
not sure about the sound as I dont have speakers here at work but cosmetic wise it looks 10x better, i hate how 2bros sticks out. It was on my list before I got my Akra but the amount i stuck out turned me off it pretty quick.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i just did this today and it looks 10x better yes its a bit louder, but i think i can deal with it. i used a dremel to cut the carbon fiber and it worked perfectly..

·
Registered
31 Posts
I love it! Thanks for taking the time to post picts. Im about to buy a bike with a twobros and the amount it sticks out is my biggest concern with this exhaust. Now all ill do is cut it and it will look perfect. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Let us all know if your tail light ends up melting/discolors after extended rides. I believe that is why it sticks out further.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
tail light seems to be fine

Ive thought about doing that to the rear pegs but I kinda like the offset of color there
plus I usally have them off unless my wife is riding with me alot

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bike looks awesome man! (and car) If I do get the Two Brothers I'm definitely going to go this route.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks like i'll be modifying mine when I put it on. Thanks for being the guinea pig for us! I assume using the tape, and the miter saw, it didn't fray the CF much, if any??
Hmm, you wouldn't be willing to do this for others, would you??

Nice TA btw. You should throw up a list of what you've got done to it. That a re-sleeve ls1 block, or is it some other LS block?.

41 - 60 of 112 Posts