Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***Please read closely.**** I got new updated info this morning that is very frustrating. The status of this pre-order has changed. As it stands now the CF Canisters have not shipped from Arrow. The TI canisters are in Customs and should be shipping to me any day now. The big problem is they have now moved the ETA for the Mid Pipe (Sold Separate) back to 5/31/08. That means I will have a stack of TI canisters with no mid pipes.

Anyone who wishes to back out of the order may do so and all funds will be returned. If you wish to transfer your order to another pipe please let me know.

If you choose to let your order stand I can ship the Canister to you as soon as I get them and you will only have to wait on the mid pipe. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Its taken me long enough to get this thread posted.. We are taking pre-orders on the new Arrow Slip-on. I have the canisters coming my way with mid pipes. After much communication we believe we have a solid date on when they will hit the states.

I have had lot of people request more info. These come in your choice of CF or TI canister with CF end cap. These are the Indy-Race Carby Cap Racing Core canisters for the 07'-08' 600RR. They look like the picture below. (Specifications may vary from the pictured pipe)

Current pricing will only be disclosed via PM's as will the shipping time frame.

****Please, Serious inquires only!! Keeping up with PM's is hard work. Please inquire only if you are serious about purchasing.****

The List:
1. JDMSJCBR - TI - Paid
2. zhunter72 -
3. Gee - ?????
4. Keganaraujo - TI
5. Thoroughbred - CF - Paid
6. CRFPilot - TI -

If I have talked to you about this system and you are not on the list please post up and I will get you listed and a system reserved for you.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
damn you guys are good.

any full systems?

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn you guys are good.

any full systems?

You can add the headers to this and make it a full system.. If anyone is interested in a full Arrow racing or Competition system I can hook those up too.

But they only offer this Canister as of now as a slip on that you have the option to purchase the headers and build your own system.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scott - how do i pay?
You can e-mail me and send a Paypal payment (Best for tracking reasons) or you can call the shop and pay over the phone with A Credit Card. (Won't be run till the pipes are on the way to me)

Your choice...

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
***Please read closely.**** I got new updated info this morning that is very frustrating. The status of this pre-order has changed. As it stands now the CF Canisters have not shipped from Arrow. The TI canisters are in Customs and should be shipping to me any day now. The big problem is they have now moved the ETA for the Mid Pipe (Sold Separate) back to 5/31/08. That means I will have a stack of TI canisters with no mid pipes.

Anyone who wishes to back out of the order may do so and all funds will be returned. If you wish to transfer your order to another pipe please let me know.

If you choose to let your order stand I can ship the Canister to you as soon as I get them and you will only have to wait on the mid pipe. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Thanks for the Honesty Scott.
Well... not much Vendors are honest about items being late.
Hey Scott can you please shoot me a pm when the Canisters come in.
I thinks it sucks that Arrow had to change the date on the mid pipes.
I think this new pipe is worth the wait.
I will make sure to post pics when I get the pipe on.
Thanks for the excellent customer service bro.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
scott PM sent

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the long wait guys.. Its been a busy few..

No Idea if these come with the insert to make it quite or not. I know Akra does that.

I did more digging and I am getting 5/31 on the Mid pipes and the CF canisters........ Beyond that I don't have any other info....

I will try to update this more once I have a working office again.

Scott

1 - 20 of 218 Posts