Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

201 - 218 of 218 Posts

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Scott,
Hey bro I got nothing against you. Hey what can I say?...Well you responded to my pm's and got me my pipe asap . I was just comparing prices buddy.:book1: I paid way beyond msrp. I have the dealer price book w/msrp... I also got quotes from diffrent companies.*New news* I sold my pipe this last week. I have the CF/CF on order. I paid $525-shipped. Lets leave it the way it is.
Take care.
Arrow makes different pipes that can look alike... The Pro-Racing canister you got has a MSRP of $632.95 and the Mid-Pipe that goes with it Has a MSRP of $117.95. With tax and shipping it should have been $824.00+...

Lets leave it at that.....

·
Registered
368 Posts
ok,..... your maybe correct.I was comparing it from the arrow dealer book. Hey your the one who did the ordering.I am most likely wrong. I apologize if I got you mad. I dont hate you bro.My intention was not to shhhit on your thread or job..Hey I still have love for cycle sector.LOL I will also take everything back that I posted. I Deleted it for you & the team. I also admit that I came out like an AS_SHole

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Arrow makes different pipes that can look alike... The Pro-Racing canister you got has a MSRP of $632.95 and the Mid-Pipe that goes with it Has a MSRP of $117.95. With tax and shipping it should have been $824.00+...

Lets leave it at that.....
The Pro-Racing canisters are street legal?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Disco, any chance you have some CF cannisters around? I'd love to throw together a full system if that $450 price tag for the headers is still good.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
cops in Bucharest have really started coming down hard on guys with no DB killers, running illegal exhausts...i will order mine with a killer, it seems...

Are they confiscating bikes or just writing heavy tickets?

·
Registered
483 Posts
taking away your bike license (i've no idea what it's called, that thing that proves your bike is legal to run on the streets). So you have to take your bike back (in a truck i guess) to have it inspected, and then they will give you your papers back. Not to mention there is a hefty fine involved. And they usually make...well, blockades to be honest, in our usual hang-out spots and stop every single bike and test it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
that is happening because there are some lame idiots that drive at night at 02:00 to 04:00 when people need to sleep, with no exhausts- i know cases and no silencers. To bad cops dont do their job like they should.

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
I Vaant to Suck your bloood.

Sorry, I couldn't help it, sorry romania.

Thats gay that people ride arouind like that, I'd be pissed too.

201 - 218 of 218 Posts