Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to our moving to a new store phone lines and Internet service may be interrupted today (Wednesday) and tomorrow. Please be patient with us as we re-locate to better serve you.

If you need to get in touch with us please shoot me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Some quotes may not be completed until late Thursday or early Friday.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Scott
Cycle Sector

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Awesome news about the move and the new store best of luck guys
& Keep rocking .net with your smashing deals

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
So what happened is that the power company cant turn on our electricity in our new place until Friday morning, however we already turned off the phone line at the old place, so we are kinda screwed now. We are trying to get them to turn the power on tomorrow, but we may just have to wait.

The new place is awesome though! We'll post some pics once we get settled in.

Thanks for your patience during this moving process...

D

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do i pick up parts ive ordered ?
Check your PM's.. Call me on my cell and you can meet up with us. The new place is only a building away from the old place.

Scott

D

·
0 Posts
Would it be possible to get the tracking # for my order of A* track pants that should have shipped Tuesday? Order was placed on Monday the 14th.

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We haven't had net access for the past two days.. We should be back up and running tomorrow... I will see what I can do right now but I can't promise anything..

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Wes i sent you a PM any idea when you can get back to me? Id like to purchase a exhaust today.
I will have to go back and find that PM.. Lets say I am neck deep in PM's right now..

I should be able to get caught up tomorrow...

D

·
0 Posts
We haven't had net access for the past two days.. We should be back up and running tomorrow... I will see what I can do right now but I can't promise anything..
Can I at least be told they shipped on Tuesday?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts