Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disco/Cycle Sector, are you guys still alive??

Let me begin my saying that I've never in my life had to create a post in hopes of trying to reach a company that I've ordered something from. And let me also note that I'm one of the most patient people you will ever meet. Unfortunately however, I think I've gone above and beyond in trying to contact them and this is my last resort.

Back in April, I placed an order with Diego for a bunch of things. (front and rear stands, helmet, gloves, and a few misc things...almost $500) Diego responded promptly about everything and was great to deal with. Answered a ton of questions for me and I couldn't have been happier. My box quickly arrived with everything except for the gloves. It said on the invoice that they would be shipped separately. I patiently waited for them to arrive, but nothing showed up. I was going to be moving soon, so I PM'd Diego to tell him when the gloves came in, they would need to be shipped to a new address. He quickly replied that he made a note of the new address.

Months went by, and still nothing. I sent Diego multiple PM's looking for a status...no response. So I sent him multiple e-mails over the course of the last couple months. Some to his email, some to the customer service e-mail on his website....no response. Finally I try calling the number below his signature last week. Number was disconnected, but it gave me a new number to try and call. I get a hold of a nice lady (I think Amy) and she wasn't able to find my order and said Diego was out the rest of the week and she would have him call me Monday (July 25th). Monday came and went, not a word from Diego. I see he posts almost daily on the forum, so I can't understand why he doesn't return my PMs.

I've ordered from Cycle Sector in the past, and have always had a GREAT experience. I just don't understand why I can't get a hold of him to resolve this issue. It's been 3 months and I think I've been more than patient. Honestly I wouldn't even be that upset about the wait if I would just get a status update.

So earth to Diego, where are you at, man??

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Hmmm this is very unlike Deigo... hopefully he will see this post and resolve the issue without things getting out of hand. I have not seen him in a while but I am sure he has a good reason.

Hope everything gets worked out promptly.

·
BOTM Winner 03/13
3,143 Posts
I know he was injured in a supermoto accident a few weeks back but I'm sure I've seen him post here fairly recently.

Never done business with Diego before, but this certainly doesn't sound like a common occurrence for Cycle Sector. By all accounts, they're usually fantastic to deal with.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
i think he might be on vaca?

·
Registered
2,147 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I believe disco is away on vaca, email the sales ppl at cycle sector and they will hopefully resolve your issue.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've already e-mailed the customer service e-mail address on his website and also called...no luck. And remember, I've tried contacting him far before he left on vacation....Last I heard from him was May 5th. Hopefully now that he's back, I'll hear something from him.

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
No prob bro. Just trying to help out.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Oh crap I just saw this!

Luke I'll send you an email now. The good news is that Teknic FINALLY got more of the street gloves and we just got them in!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I received the gloves! Wore them yesterday on a fairly long ride and they are great! Thanks for working things out Disco, much appreciated!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts