Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried to call Cycle Sector today at 858-530-8011 and it said the number was disconnected. I posted here rather then in their Vendor forum because more people would see it. Anyone from there that can shed some light on the situation? I know some of their guys are on the boards.

TIA

·
Registered
842 Posts
Trust me, they are still in business. I was just there on Friday to pick up some stuff I ordered. They were busy packing up items to be shipped.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Trust me, they are still in business. I was just there on Friday to pick up some stuff I ordered. They were busy packing up items to be shipped.
I don't doubt that they are still operating...... I would just like to be able to call them when I'm spending money.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just found out that their phones are up and running again per my buddy. So it looks like were okay!!!!

Last week I told my buddy to call there and order his girls helmet. They ordered it and were very excited/pleased with their customer service and prices!!! Today I get a phone call from him saying the number is disconnected?

Just a quick scare to our community....losing this valuable vendor would suck. TWO THUMBS FOR CYCLE SECTOR!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I just found out that their phones are up and running again per my buddy. So it looks like were okay!!!!

Last week I told my buddy to call there and order his girls helmet. They ordered it and were very excited/pleased with their customer service and prices!!! Today I get a phone call from him saying the number is disconnected?

Just a quick scare to our community....losing this valuable vendor would suck. TWO THUMBS FOR CYCLE SECTOR!
You are right. There phone is working now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts