Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just had an super easy/awsome transaction with these guys. recomend them for any parts need you at dot net have.
i now have a leo vince sbk evo II on the way and couldnt be happier

:wav:

thanks again wes600rr

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also gotta give 600rr.net props too i just came over from gixer.com and everyone over there was about who has the new yoshi can and flamin others over here everyone is super helpfull

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yep, I too would also like to thank the folks out at Cycle Sector, especially Wes600rr, for all their reliable and prompt transactions.

I don't post much here (just dig the reading) and don't mean to hijack ya thread 08cbr600 but I it's about time I thanked them publicly for all the gear they gotten me.

Thanks Wes600rr and Cycle Sector :01_thumbu

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
just had an super easy/awsome transaction with these guys. recomend them for any parts need you at dot net have.
i now have a leo vince sbk evo II on the way and couldnt be happier

:wav:

thanks again wes600rr
did u expect anything less than awesome?! haha

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just ordered a set of Bridgestone BT016's from them. Ordered them monday and they seem to be having some sort of problem with their supplier. The rear shows that it will be here Wednesday. The Front doesn't even show it has shipped. Hopefully I can get them by next week sometime. My back tire is so bad I don't even want to ride it.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Cycle Sector is awesome. I bought a set of Pirelli DCIII's from them

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I almost exclusively buy from cycle sector/wes600rr. Great deals and great service through multiple orders. I recommend them to anyone looking for anything lol. Now I'm just waiting on the new arrow :sign18:

·
Registered
342 Posts
All of these good reviews and I couldnt help but try and get in on the action. Hopefully he will respond to my email and I can order exhaust this week. :wave:

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Sorry if I have been slow on responses...I'm just extremely overwhelmed right now with stuff. We have a booth at MotoGP at Laguna Seca and Im stressing about it, theres just a lot going on right now and its hard for me to keep up.

I appreciate your patience through this, and hopefully we can get back to being super fast with our replies and all of our orders again soon.

D

·
Registered
310 Posts
^ Yeah man, I am also waiting on a response too... I am being patient too I know stuff happens (i.e. site acting up)... Just get back to me when you can, I am waiting with cash in hand :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahaha i'm getting so antsy waiting for this exhaust :tard: hahahah ahhhhh sorry wes600rr i know i've been pm'n you a little to much to see the status ehehhe.

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
you should have your pipe asap as they just got a couple of leos in..

any delays sorry guys but you are valued , so hit disco or scot up and we will be back to you real soon!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts