Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got the word that e-racings wont be selling new sets of bodywork after 6/26 until an undetermined date. If you need a set of great bodywork for a great price please let us know ASAP! We sell the full set of RR fairings for all models for only $350 shipped!

I have personally used their bodywork on my RR and my R6 and I havent had any problems. They've both been crash tested too! :tard:

You can find them on our website at http://www.cyclesector.com/category_s/234.htm

Thanks!

D

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
i'm in this!!

what's the deadline, D?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Darn, I want/need a set but I wont be able to get them by the 26th. So does this mean that after the 26th i wont be able to find a set?

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Booo I just bought mine from you 2 weeks ago.
Seems like it sucks.. but you got a deal with the shipping to Canada.... Did you get them yet?

What about the other package?

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Darn, I want/need a set but I wont be able to get them by the 26th. So does this mean that after the 26th i wont be able to find a set?

After the 26th it is going to be hard to find any in stock.. Most venders drop ship direct from E-Racings so not to get killed on shipping... We can order you a set and hold them here but the shipped price is going to be a lot higher.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
ok I'll be calling you guys tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Seems like it sucks.. but you got a deal with the shipping to Canada.... Did you get them yet?

What about the other package?

Good point scott! I retract my statement. And yes the e-racings came in last week or so. They fit really well, I was pretty surprised. And all the rest came in yesterday so another happy customer. In a week or so I'll be hitting you up for more stuff haha God bless Cycle Sector!

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Good point scott! I retract my statement. And yes the e-racings came in last week or so. They fit really well, I was pretty surprised. And all the rest came in yesterday so another happy customer. In a week or so I'll be hitting you up for more stuff haha God bless Cycle Sector!
Just FYI.. If that came off as short or rude I apologize.....

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Just FYI.. If that came off as short or rude I apologize.....

It didn't

But as long as you keep giving me deals you can talk to me however you want lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts