Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we finally got the damn power set up in our new shop...about time right!? We've been without a phone or internet for 3 days now so we have a TON of stuff to get caught up on. BTW, we really apologize if you tried calling in and we couldn't answer, or if an order you had placed was delayed due to the move.

Anyway, the new shop is open for business! The new place is much bigger and better so now we aren't tripping over each other and all of our crap. Scott and I now have our own desks where we can work comfortably, and we have a much bigger showroom. We also have 2 phone lines now so you wont get a bunch of busy signals when you call in.

We still have a lot of stuff to move over from the old shop, and we wont be fully set up for a while, but we are here and we are ready to get back to serving you guys better than before.

Now that we are in a bigger place we are going to start thinking about our grand opening party, since we never had one!

We will post up some pictures of the shop when we finally get fully settled in. :toothy4:

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah hehe, we actually just moved to the building next to the one we were at before.

Our new address is:

7933 Silverton Ave Ste. 715
San Diego, CA 92126

So instead of coming down the driveway and turning right, just go all the way back and turn left.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have you guys caught up with your e-mails? I sent one early this week and was just wondering.
I'm currently buried in emails and older PM's I haven't got to yet. Please send it to me again and I'll try to answer faster.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Wow, congrat on the new store guys. Let's have a great big GB new store celebration sales...I sure am will be sucked into buy loads of craps like all your other GBs :icon_hang I think I need to see some GB on 520 conversion kit (DID/Renthal chain & Afram front/rear)

·
Registered
257 Posts
hey guys congrats on the new shop. i start my new job next week. can you guys recommend me a good chain to lock up my bike and a good cover as well ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts