Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I went to the show on Friday - lots of shiny things to look at :biggrin: Saw the stunt show from team No Limit too and that was fun to watch, those guys really looked like they were on the edge of control, they whipped those bikes around pretty easily though.

The 09 CBR's were on display, they had the red/black and green/black versions and I must say the green/black looked pretty damn cool. The new Ninja ZX-6R really impressed me, it was comfortable to sit on and felt lighter than the CBR, despite on paper being 11.2 pounds heavier (could have had an empty tank). The R6 is still uncomfortable and the new R1 looks like a beast. The Aprilia RSV1000 also looks killer.

Dissapointed Triumph didn't have a real booth (just a dealership there representing them), I would have liked to have seen the redesigned Daytona 675. Also thought BMWs new racer looked awesome but their street bike, the HP2, had two big cylinders sticking out of each side, which just killed it.

All in all it was fun and great to see all the new motorcycles in one place - I imagine at least a few people are at the show and that's why there haven't been any threads on it. I look forward to next years.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
i didnt even notice the pics...all I could look at were their sigs...WOW!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Besides Roland's bikes of course, the sickest I thought was that custom geezer above^...the rear swingarm was all twisted and the frame and pieces parts were all done up in black chrome. Didn't really look whored at all...was sweet. Post up a pic of the other side showing people the swingarm if you can Sandman_RR.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Besides Roland's bikes of course, the sickest I thought was that custom geezer above^...the rear swingarm was all twisted and the frame and pieces parts were all done up in black chrome. Didn't really look whored at all...was sweet. Post up a pic of the other side showing people the swingarm if you can Sandman_RR.
Sorry, wife took the pics while I was looking at the bike. Believe me, I already complained to her......then I had to eat Hungry Man for dinner...lol..j/k

The swingarm was sick....and the detail with the black plated chrome was insane!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.