Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have placed an order thru CycleSector.com and i have not recieved the order. i have called, left vmail, emaied and sent a PM i have gotten no response.

this order was placed jan 23

I dont want to bash CycleSector, i just want a reply

Paul McDonald
253-579-4083
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Hey Paul, I admit I dropped the ball on this one. Sorry if I haven't replied on PM's, Ive been trying to get caught up still. I'll shoot you a PM right now to resolve this with you.

·
Registered
87 Posts
disco, i am also waiting for a response on my order. just looking to know where it is/when it will ship. thanks

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
disco...i still think your the ****

·
Registered
87 Posts
i don't doubt that he's a great guy. i think he just has so many orders coming in that it's hard to update everyone and keep track of everything.

i don't mind the waiting, id just like to know if its on backorder/being shipped/shipped. the price was well worth a little waiting.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Guys honestly its not my fault that the ASV's and Bridgestones are taking forever. Bridgestone fvcked up by doing a promo and not having any front tires available. They finally arrived today and Ive been going nuts trying to get all of them out because I know how anxious everyone is. Ive been getting emails and calls everyday about them, trust me I am just as annoyed as you are about them, probably more so because I have to deal with complaints and cancellations everyday!!!

Check out what I had to deal with today. I swear Im gonna hear the sound of duct tape ripping all night...

ASV also screwed up, they sent me a bunch of odd levers that dont match, Im still waiting for the rest of my order. As a dealer I am at the mercy of my distributors. I want to get your orders out as fast as possible but there's nothing I can do but wait right now. Ive been on their ass to get these to me ASAP!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I just got a tracking number from Cycle Sector from my order - I was in the first round of the tire group buy. So keep in eye on your email, you should be getting one soon.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
wow, i almost forgot there were other threads in this section :icon_lol:

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Disco
Awesome job man thank you for all the hard work

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Word Disco,, I can only imagine how busy this has made you

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Disco...i still think your the ****

·
Registered
87 Posts
disco, still waiting on an update on my order for the exhaust...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts