1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I want one even more now. The bike has really grown on me. There are still a few things I would change to make it like I would want it. I would take the white decal off the tail, to me that don't look right. Who cares about something little like that when it performs like they say. Needs a little powdercoating too. Can't wait till they hit the floor.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts

The pictures are pure evidence of beauty and how far the CBR has
evolved

·
Registered
175 Posts
thanks for the article... and the pics fellas...

might i take this opportunity to say how much better these magazines pictures are of the 2007 than what honda had released?

the bike really wasn't done justice by the preview pics...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
The evolution is just amazing. 20 years... How awesome would they think our bikes look now? hehe

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Time to start squirrelling away some money. I think I want one of these now instead of a new R6. I can't wait to see one in race trim. Does anyone know if the HRC teams have them yet to practice on?

·
Registered
323 Posts
went to the cycle world m/c show last night and saw the white 07 up close. even sat on it. very nice. A lot skinnier between the legs than the legacy rr. bike looks a lot better in person than it does in pictures. Even got some engineering input about the body work and some little things they changed. this bike will haul ass and it seems lighter just by sitting on it.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Don't forget this one! This is the one my buddy has been riding forever. It's still a sick bike after all these years.

·
Registered
167 Posts
looks like its gonna be a great bike standing true in honda tradition

1 - 14 of 14 Posts