·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Capirossi
Rossi
Pedrosa

Old man capirossi wins it! Hayden is on 9th place, got overtaken by Nakano on the last corner of the last lap, Rossi & Pedrosa short but exciting battle during teh last 5laps is awesome my balls were lodged in my throat but the Old man on a Ducati dominated the race.

The Doctor schooled Robotface in this race, he thought he could take on the man, back to school for the midget.

only 38points to go for Rossi to catch up to Hayden, there is still hope yet.

Go Rossi!!!

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
I am happy for the old man he deserves the win

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes he truly deserves it, the dude was in a good mood before the start when he was entering the pits he did hopped like kid who just got candy from the store, the guy has a sense of humor unlike that Robotface midget who looks like he burned out his emotion chip during the race. LOL

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Hayden really screwed the pooch on this one, but I thought it was cool that Capirossi won tho.

·
Registered
610 Posts
what in the world did they put in those bridgestones? Capirossi dominated this race. It was never even close. Pedrosa got smacked when he challenged rossi. It was close for a while, then Rossi opened a gap. He's got nothing for rossi... not yet.

Hayden just choked. I don't know how else to put it.

·
Registered
919 Posts
shut the **** up overrev... pedrosa's got more personality and talent in his finger than you have in your whole puny little body.

BTW, dani could probably kick your scrawny flip ass too.

OveRReV said:
yes he truly deserves it, the dude was in a good mood before the start when he was entering the pits he did hopped like kid who just got candy from the store, the guy has a sense of humor unlike that Robotface midget who looks like he burned out his emotion chip during the race. LOL

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Hayden
did not choke his choice of tires + wrong set up forced him slow down
in otder to finish go to the thread with the video links i posted and watch his
interview

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
moeman you cant blame skitzo; hes just ignorant of the information. hayden looked like he was experiencing traction problems even early in the race where his rear tire squirmed a bit coming out of a moderate left sweeper. he was just trying to finish the race and not push the tires and risk an accident and dropping further in the ranks...

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
sooperman12 said:
moeman you cant blame skitzo; hes just ignorant of the information. hayden looked like he was experiencing traction problems even early in the race where his rear tire squirmed a bit coming out of a moderate left sweeper. he was just trying to finish the race and not push the tires and risk an accident and dropping further in the ranks...
i understand man and believe me i am not blaming him i
just wanted to correct his preception of the race
and how it went down:five:

·
Registered
919 Posts
I don't think anybody really thinks Hayden choked... the only criticism I might have is he burned his clutch again (if reports are true) which is the 2nd or 3rd time that's happened to him.

·
Registered
583 Posts
wow, Capirossi did damn well. cant believe how he just pulled away from everyone. as for hayden, he slipped up on this one and gave rossi and padrosa hope for the championship. but for that rossi/padrosa battle, yet rossi showed him whos still the boss but i give padrosa props for tryin to contend with rossi. and for all the padrosa haters, remember he is still a rookie and 2nd in points. got to give him some props for that

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
sweet job, Capirossi. i missed the race, but can anyone PM me a link to it???

dammit, i know Teg had full length videos b4....somebody help me out man!!!

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Here are the current points.....Pedrosa has a very good shot at stealing the title from Nicky.

HAYDEN Nicky USA 201
PEDROSA Dani SPA 176
ROSSI Valentino ITA 163
MELANDRI Marco ITA 161
CAPIROSSI Loris ITA 151
STONER Casey AUS 101
ROBERTS JR Kenny USA 92
EDWARDS Colin USA 90
HOPKINS John USA 83
NAKANO Shinya JPN 75
TAMADA Makoto JPN 67
ELIAS Toni SPA 64
VERMEULEN Chris AUS 61
GIBERNAU Sete SPA 58
CHECA Carlos SPA 54
DE PUNIET Randy FRA 23
HOFMANN Alex GER 21
ELLISON James GBR 20
CARDOSO Jose Luis SPA 8

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
BigTuna said:
Here are the current points.....Pedrosa has a very good shot at stealing the title from Nicky.

HAYDEN Nicky USA 201
PEDROSA Dani SPA 176
ROSSI Valentino ITA 163
MELANDRI Marco ITA 161
CAPIROSSI Loris ITA 151
STONER Casey AUS 101
ROBERTS JR Kenny USA 92
EDWARDS Colin USA 90
HOPKINS John USA 83
NAKANO Shinya JPN 75
TAMADA Makoto JPN 67
ELIAS Toni SPA 64
VERMEULEN Chris AUS 61
GIBERNAU Sete SPA 58
CHECA Carlos SPA 54
DE PUNIET Randy FRA 23
HOFMANN Alex GER 21
ELLISON James GBR 20
CARDOSO Jose Luis SPA 8
Wow... By the looks of it, it could be anyones title all the way down to Capirossi. Some real crazy sh!t would have to happen for Stoner to take it. It will be interesting. Hey moe, where did you post the interviews?? I can't find them.

·
Registered
610 Posts
moeman you cant blame skitzo; hes just ignorant
ouch
go to the thread with the video links i posted and watch his interview
I can't run your links cuz I don't run windows anymore. getting totem to play *.wmv is mystifying me at the moment. all i could go on was what i saw when i watched the race on speed. I don't knock hayden for HRC making him test parts and what not. IMHO, he doesn't get the respect he should for his consistency. all you can see on tv is hayden finishing in 9th when the international pressure to close out the season mounts. what other conclusion is to be drawn?

So he took a gamble on his tire choice and lost. I stand corrected.

·
Registered
779 Posts
At the beginning of the season I was just interested in seeing someone besides Rossi win the championship. But now I'm really rooting for Hayden. I'm just not feeling Pedrosa, he's too wooden. Stoner seems like a better personality but Pedrosa is still a great rider.

Kenny had a great weekend and great season since he got a Honda motor in there. Next year, if they can get a Honda 800, they'll be pretty nasty. It would be Honda's best interest if they signed them up for next year.

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ichiro said:
shut the **** up overrev... pedrosa's got more personality and talent in his finger than you have in your whole puny little body.

BTW, dani could probably kick your scrawny flip ass too.
you're taking yourself way too seriously badaf, chill. :tongue11:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts