Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing some new photos. For those who are interested, I used a 20D. Lens: 50mm f1.8 II, 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS, and 24-70mm f2.8 L. Some editing with Picasa or Photoshop.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
skills! props on that.

Honda bikes look great, huh?:cruising:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet snap shots & nice bikes

·
The ULTIMATE 1 Upper
2,506 Posts
To say that those pics are nice is an understatement!

AWESOME!

But get those helmets off of the floor! It's bad luck!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I used a 20D. Lens: 50mm f1.8 II, 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS, and 24-70mm f2.8 L
That's some nice hardware. I've been going back and forth about the 24-70mm f2.8 L, it's definitely on the short list, I just don't know if I want to spend the money right now.

·
Registered
646 Posts
The reflectors are usually the first thing I notice in pictures but these pictures are so good I didn't even notice them until risky mentioned it. Those are some great pictures and another beautiful RR.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:icon_salu Thanks everyone for the compliments!

bounce said:
That's some nice hardware. I've been going back and forth about the 24-70mm f2.8 L, it's definitely on the short list, I just don't know if I want to spend the money right now.
The 24-70L is a sweet sweet lens, but dang, it's expensive. I'm in the process of selling my other two lens to help pay for it. Here's three things you may not be aware of about the lens.

1. The body mounted flash is not as useful anymore. The lens is so big, especially with the hood, it will cast a shadow in some situations (mostly dim indoors). Now I want a flash. Something to keep in mind.

2. I'm used to having the zoom ring on the outside and the focus on the outside. This lens is backwards. You'll get used to it.

3. When you zoom in, the lens shortens. When you zoom out the lens extends. Not really an issue, but something I didn't expect.

My friend recently bought a 17-40mm f/4.0 L. Great lens (especially for the outdoors), but it's not as versatile if you're looking for a do-it-all type lens. His flash casts a shadow in some siturations too.

technica said:
Now how about fixing that Conquest in the first pic. :D
You've got a good eye. That's my friend's. He's made some upgraded to it, but now he wants to sell. Interested?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
seeing all these post with sweet pics makes me wanna get a camera. Anybody recomend a decent camera at a reasonable price.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts