Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this from another site. Can't believe I didn't see it...lol

Go to www.Dainese.com and register. Once you register, move your cursor on "D-Club", and click on D-Challenge.

If you participate in this game you'll have a chance to win a lot of free stuff, one of which includes a Rossi Valentino Replica suit from head to toe to the person with the most points. This is why I love Dainese!!!

Welcome to D-Challenge, the new interactive game reserved exclusively to D-Club members that lets you challenge your friends and anyone else who thinks they can pick the season's winner.
In the days running up to each GP motorcycle race, you'll be able to prove your skill in picking the winners and closest followers. After each race, all contest participants who have scored a certain number of points will win one of the fabulous t-shirts awarded by Dainese. At the end of the GP season, the D-Challenge Champ will take home the most coveted prize: Dainese will literally dress the winner from head to toe with a complete Valentino Professional Replica suit, a pair of Valentino Speed Metal gloves, a pair of Axial Race boots and an Airstream Corse helmet.
Ready to race?
It's free, so go and participate. Let's see who gets the most points awarded. This game concept is awesome!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, what's up?

Anyone register to play the game?

If so, who did you pick as your top five for the first race?

·
Registered
82 Posts
i did i did!!! :D

only got 3pts for Rossi being first.

and i still havent watched the race yet, cos Speed TV suck, no rerun on the same day and i dont know if i could see the race tomorrow at 1pm, have to adjust my schedule a little tomorrow.

how many points did you get, nemisis?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
The damn thing won't let me register! I've done it like 20394820398 times and it won't move on to the next step. Says it's done with errors on the page. :(

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
amuse said:
i did i did!!! :D

only got 3pts for Rossi being first.

and i still havent watched the race yet, cos Speed TV suck, no rerun on the same day and i dont know if i could see the race tomorrow at 1pm, have to adjust my schedule a little tomorrow.

how many points did you get, nemisis?
3 points?

That can't be right. I have 5 points and that's for getting Melandri right for 3rd.

·
Registered
82 Posts
this is the scoring system,

1st - 3pts
2nd - 4pts
3rd - 5pts
4th - 6pts
5th - 8pts

so i got 3pts for picking Rossi coming in 1st

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
Looks fun, I'll have to check it out....

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
amuse said:
this is the scoring system,

1st - 3pts
2nd - 4pts
3rd - 5pts
4th - 6pts
5th - 8pts

so i got 3pts for picking Rossi coming in 1st
Oh, I see. It's harder to predict 3rd, 4th, and 5th so that's why they gave me more points.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts