Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it turns out i might have bent my frame. The Wandsworth Honda guys are going to take my ride in this evening to check it out for the insurance assesors. Apparently it may be about £5,000 worth of damage with the frame, so it might be a write-off.

Still getting a hire bike, and a mate of mine works there, so im hoping for an 05, or maybee even a 1000RR.

take it easy out there peeps.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently it's if its 70% of the value of the bike or more its a write off. But im sure your right, most insurance companies take it that if the frame is bent, youll never know what else theyll find underneath. Oh well, anyone want a race engine, one carefull owner, honest!!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Mouse, ill have any stuff you got left mate, (only in Manchester, ill drive down and pick it all up) are you keeping the bike after its been written off ? ill buy plenty of parts off ya, Wheels, Engine, fairing etc you had an 03 didnt ya ?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Mouse- I don't mean to hijack your thread but I saw where your from London and want you to know alot of us here in the US have Y'all in our thoughts today. I wish we could take all the known al-queerda members and kill them on live TV for the whole world to see. Bunch of frickin cowards.

·
Registered
605 Posts
We've (England) been waiting 2 yrs for it to happen really, but totally agree, bunch of cowards !! I think our emergency services coped admirably !

Wouldnt be surprised if that isnt the last of it..................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts