Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think wasps dig the honda polish and pledge... can't prove it but when I'm cleaning my bike, all the bees are like "nice bike, man"

·
Registered
623 Posts
Had a bee stuck in my shirt while mountain biking...little bastid stung me right on the collar bone :-x I usually keep my jacket zipped up when riding, no stinging bugs yet (knocks on wood...)

·
Registered
700 Posts
the worst is if you have your visor up and you get nailed in the eye, it happend to me 3 times in one day, you would think i would learn enough to put the visor down. HOT DAY!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think bees like the color yellow too, cause they're always landing on my bike. A long time ago (pre RR days), I had a wasp fly under my cracked open face shield (going 45mph) and I almost wrecked trying to get it out cause it was pissed! :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Here in northern Ky, we are having a big cicada invasion this summer, and its going to be bad. Can't wait to see how much mess they cause. :evil: I just hope it doesnt get so bad that I have to pass on riding for a while. That would suck.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I was riding and went thru a swarm of butterflies. Got guts everywhere. Then we stopped at our next stop to get gas and I had a dead one down my shirt. It must have hit my neck because I did feel that one all too well and went down my jacket and shirt. Gross.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
BigNasty said:
Here in northern Ky, we are having a big cicada invasion this summer, and its going to be bad. Can't wait to see how much mess they cause. :evil: I just hope it doesnt get so bad that I have to pass on riding for a while. That would suck.
Same here in jersey. We already have enough big, puss filled bugs in the jersey pines without those things.

·
Mad Chemist
5,798 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
I think wasps dig the honda polish and pledge... can't prove it but when I'm cleaning my bike, all the bees are like "nice bike, man"
Is yours yellow?? The damned bees etc.. won't leave my bike alone. I have to shoe them away everytime I park. I think they think it's a really big queen bee. :lol2:

·
Registered
213 Posts
+2 cicadas are supposed to be in Maryland from Mid-May to July. They come out every 17 years to hump and then sleep for another 17 years. Someone said their could be as many as 1 Million in the area of a football field. This is going to restrict my summer riding. :(

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i was riding over the weekend and was hit in the nect by some kind of beetle or biga%% bee.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts