Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dang It!!!! Rules For Selling!!

I FINALLY get 100 posts and go to sell all my gear and read on the Forum Rules for selling that I have to be a member for :gun1: 60 days!! WTH!?!?! haha I'm a week shy too......had to vent a little
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I FINALLY get 100 posts and go to sell all my gear and read on the Forum Rules for selling that I have to be a member for :gun1: 60 days!! WTH!?!?! haha I'm a week shy too......had to vent a little
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Okay noob, but remember we like people to title their posts specifically not with bad words....don't want to guess what your topic is. Otherwise, hang in there...it aint so bad.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
ok sorry about that.....how about now any better??
Excellent! The fact that you didn't respond negatively shows a lot by the way! Welcome!!:wave:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I don't get patience, it's not in my genetic make up. The rules do kinda suck in some respects. I know they are there for a reason though. Poor guy just wants to kick us down some gear in the classifieds and has reached his post number. Wonder if the mods may consider dropping that down to possibly 45 days?? perhaps? :icon_lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah I'm just tryin to sell my gear but it can wait 4 more days!! haha
at least the post minimum wasnt 200!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well craigslist everyone thinks its a low ball show. and its only for my city.....here Theres a Bigger community here to look at and chances are ill probably get a better deal here.......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts