Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
darn jardine CF race baffel 4 sale **SOLD**

had to re-post due to freakin thred closed

it IS 4 sale to the highest offer comes with ever thing here are pics of the exhaust with ever thing i got from meddie the pics are during the install

the hanger is a little big but i got some rubber from home depot to fix it or you could just hold off and i have a new one comming in a few days from starcycle once i can get them the part # for the jardine hanger and exchange this one

I NEED AN FE !!! you cannot see much hear but the pipe is good and clean mounts up in well it took me 30 min sounds nice but i like D&D loud this is loud in the high rpms and nice and soft in the low rpms vary vary ligh ( hey its CF )

the best offer gets the can

pm if intrested

·
Registered
813 Posts
Uh, the bracket doesn't fit because you put it on wrong. The top part is suppose to be either both on the right side or both on the left side but you have half on the left and half on the right creating a big gap.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohhhhhhhhhhh i see....... let me try to fix that today

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
was that your problem knight?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah that was the problem , hey all the hanger works

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ceph pm replied ..... i will also throw in some flush mounts that are usless to me but you guys iam sure can use them for somthing

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
I'd just like to throw my 2 cents in here because...well, because I can, and due to PM's, I feel the need to.

First of all, sorry it didn't work out for you.

Second of all. I sold the pipe to BK for $220 (SHIPPED), which was a pretty damn good deal if I say so myself. The pipe is in damn good condition. I also lost about $160 of that in shipping because it "needed to be there" by a certain date. Which was my fault, I wouldn't have payed that much, but there was some misscomunication between myself and my mother (who had the pipe back in MN). She ended up shipping it second day air, and since she couldn't find the top bracket, she ordered him a new one from StarCycle (the first motorcycle shop she found that had them in stock online). It costed her about $120 shipping 2nd day air UPS, and then ordering the bracket and getting rush delivery on that to BK was another $40 or so. (I might have my numbers a little off...flipped around a bit).

Now, as to me posting any of this in here, it's been called to my attention that the seller has been asking a higher price for this item, which is irking me to no end. That's not the kind of thing I expected to find here. We're not here to make money off eachother, buying something from one person, and selling it for a higher price to another... especially when I practically lost my left nut, and a good chunk of my race money to help you out. I'm not happy with this at all, and I'm not quite sure what else I can say. I'm just not happy.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah meddie hooked me up , he said he would sell it to me for 200 shiped i offerd the 20 for a "faster ship date" as far is all that with his mom its not my fault they couldnt find the hanger and all that is on them not me

sorry for the hard feelings

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sell it to someone else, unless you decide to use paypal.. Ive been screwed on mail payment types (mo,cc).. Unless you would accept a personal check, which I highly doubt.. If you decide paypal, I can send immediately.. Im a verified premier member with like 15 rating with paypal.. Sorry, Im just real cautious anymore, nothing against you..

·
Registered
341 Posts
doz said:
Sell it to someone else, unless you decide to use paypal.. Ive been screwed on mail payment types (mo,cc).. Unless you would accept a personal check, which I highly doubt.. If you decide paypal, I can send immediately.. Im a verified premier member with like 15 rating with paypal.. Sorry, Im just real cautious anymore, nothing against you..
I have actually sold some smx+ boots to black knight, and everything went great.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont have an account with them yeah me and rash did an exchange of goods...... hey rash btw i did a review on the boots you sold me ...... i couldnt be more happier with them man some people say the white is ugly but **** them i like them black would have been cool but i like to stand out a little , thanks for the boots man

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Black_knight_600rr said:
yeah meddie hooked me up , he said he would sell it to me for 200 shiped i offerd the 20 for a "faster ship date" as far is all that with his mom its not my fault they couldnt find the hanger and all that is on them not me

sorry for the hard feelings

No, I know that it's not your fault, I was never blaming you. I am sorry you don't like the pipe, and that's fine, I was just informed that you were trying to get a price higher then what I sold it to you for. Which is what brought me in here. Good luck with the sale anyway, and sorry it didn't work out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts