Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot to take the key out of my bike last night, now she is sitting with a charger on it. :(

Doh!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LonelyRR said:
I would recommend the 2 amp charge over night to be on the safe side.

Its on 2 amp now but I cant let it sit over night. I have to ride the bike to work in a couple hours.

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
600rrob said:
Doh, guess I should mention it was in my garage which was closed.
Even without keys they do disapear from garages... be carefull man.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mig said:
Even without keys they do disapear from garages... be carefull man.

How? The only access to my garage is the garage door itself and the service entrance in the kitchen. Since I have a garage door opener they would have to torch the door to get through it or break into my house.

Either way I will have heard them by that time and put a .45 through their dome.

I admit what I did was really really stupid but lets not get carried away here... :)

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
I think they think you mean like a parking garage maybe, b/c i to have mine in a garage, and i leave the key in it all the time, and i'm pretty sure i would know if someone broke into my garage, but then again i live in a town where i know everyone so?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Funny that someone else has done the exact same thing i did last night. Except mine was sitting outside my mates house for about 4 hours, in broad daylight with the key i nthe ignition. Thing is the state its in right now, i wasn't surprised to see it still there, they'd probably have to pay to scrap it, let alone make any money from it.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
haha, that hurts Mouse....

Maybe you left the key in there on purpose then? insurance payback, hehe

·
Registered
34 Posts
Try not using the kill switch, that way you're forced to turn the key and will likely remember to remove it once you've shut it off.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I had my bike in my garage, garage door closed, only other access through my house, rotor lock on. When I woke up in the morning, garage door open, bike gone, no keys left in it. Don't be so sure people, Sh*t happens that you wouldn't believe all the time.

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
I had to push start mine about 4 hours ago. So sad. I was putting on my Mad Doctor Signal and left the key on for about two hours. I started looking for my factory plugs off of the turn signals so I didn't have to splice into the factory harness. click.click.click.click.... sounds like she needs a running start....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts